04 August 2008

PARIS PURCHASES - marc boutavant

my parisien photo reports finally come to end today. its been a marathon but at last ive finished ! normal service will resume tomorrow. so the french designs close today with some of my purchases. i had wanted to get this marc boutavant book for a long time - "la tour du monde de mouk". it was well worth the wait, i had no idea it would be so big ! the illustrations are incredibly detailed and would be great for anyone interested in illustration, character design, or juvenile prints. its quite hard to get hold of but look out for it here on amazon uk or usa. you may need to take the isbn number and shop around. above are two marc boutavant notepads.

5 comments:

orange you lucky! said...

What a super duper awesome book! He's a master of adorable character! I must have this book now!

Kuro-e said...

All these characters are so cute! Great inspiration. Oh I saw this and thought of your blog, not sure if u've seen them already.

http://www.artisticlicenseltd.com/pages/antoni.htm

Amy C said...

he's my fave illustrator right now, I was given the big book recently and I love those stickers at the back.
I just added a couple more Mouk books to my collection which are happily a little smaller and oh so cute.

Unknown said...

I'm still looking for this book. Difficult, but I'm not giving up. It's wonderful!

Larissa Holland said...

I just picked a random post to tell you that I absolutely adore this blog and that I don't say that nearly enough. My eyes just drink in all the wonderful finds. you are amazing.