04 September 2008

CHRONICLE BOOKS - sukie

there are lots of lovely new products coming through from chronicle books in the new season, including these from my fave designers sukie. for the first time there is a sukie mix & match stationery set, and a new format from chronicle; an iron-on craft pad. this will contain over 30 images which can be ironed on to any fabric, the craft pad is not out until the end of october so ive added it to my wish list, although the letter set is out now on amazon. the third product in the range is a perpetual calendar in the shape of a tree. you can see an interview with sukie here on chronicle's website, and if you want to buy or pre-order at amazon click here for uk or usa.

4 comments:

Carolyn Gavin said...

i've always loved Sukie Style!

Fabio Bucciardini said...

I LOVE SUKIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

orange you lucky! said...

Iron ons.... this is tooo cool:)
I love Sukies colour palette.
I'm off to read that intervew...

Natalie Que said...

This is officially the cutest blog I've ever been to. I think I'm in love!