15 September 2008

DESIGNER - fiona howard

these gorgeous little mugs from fiona howard were causing quite a stir on the ms mugs stand at the autumn fair last week, and seemed to really popular with buyers. fiona is based in brighton and has had an illustrious career in design working with john lewis, habitat, next, and ikea to name just a few. in the past i have featured her bold colorful designs, but her new range 'fifi' takes its cues from coastal living and nature. you can see fiona's mugs, fabrics, tea towels and bags in her online shop here.
i had shown fiona's work before with knowing it when i spotted this cushion in printemps, paris.
and i'd previously featured her cards in a wh smith store report.

5 comments:

ellencrimitrent said...

ooh I love all the flowers, and the mugs are great with their soft colors.

Dee said...

love the mugs, she also has some beautiful fabrics in her online shop

Apple said...

I love your site...all the pretty colors and patterns make me smile!! :)

orange you lucky! said...

Look at these fabrics! Nice!
I'm off to check the online store:)

Anonymous said...

I want to be Fiona...and I even want her name. Fabulous.