04 March 2009

DESIGNER - rosie wonders

this is the bright and colourful work of rosie wonders, a UK designer who makes cards & jewellery. her designs to me seem to be brimming over with fun and creativity, in vivid and exciting colours. it makes you feel as though she must have enormous fun creating her work. there are lots more collections on her website which you can see here, and you must check out rosie's photograph on her about me 'info' page. you can find rosie's cards in paperchase, and other stylish card shops, or buy online here.

2 comments:

Natalie Ryan said...

These designs are lovely. I have a few of the folky ones at home - bought here in Melbourne. The colour palette is unlike anything else out there in card land!

ShyShoegazer said...

I love Rosie's stuff! She is always at the Sunday Up Market on Brick Lane in London if you are interested. You can buy her cards and her amazing jewellery there too (I've blogged about her brooches if you fancy checking them out) :D x