13 March 2009

ORLA KIELY FOR TARGET - more patterns

as if i needed any more proof that the world of blogging is a wonderful one, here it is. a designer ive never met before has sent me a small parcel of orla kiely for target items. im a huge admirer of michelle romo at crowded teeth and have championed her work & her '25 project' throughout the last year (which has been an absolute pleasure) and now she has sent me these goodies!. michelle sent over a laundry bag and three beakers, all of which ive photographed here so we can admire the patterns and colours. michelle also included one of her brilliant new cards which she has designed for PQ2. more on those in the next post.huge thanks to michelle romo : )

12 comments:

Kara said...

I tell you blog friends are the best I have a similar post on my blog, these are gorgeous, I hate we don't have target in the UK its my fave shop when I go to the USA

Dee said...

I love that laundry bag, and what great packaging.

Christina said...

i have the tumblers and looked and looked for the laundry bad with no luck:( very sweet gift.

bowie style said...

hi anonymously chic,

try ebay.com for a laundry bag,
i just did a quick check and there were 15 on there.

Chroma Lab said...

What a nice gesture! We've been loving our beakers. Our Target is totally cleaned out of Orla Kiley merchandise now, though!

Krista said...

Wow! She's such a sweetheart! Those patterns are great! Love the retro prints!

Anonymous said...

I love her patterns.

Anonymous said...

Lovely - especially the retro ones (though im very fond of 'high fives' too!) :)

Marianna said...

I love your blog. It's very inspiring.
I keep coming back. Too bad I don't have Target where I live.
Hope to see you in my blog.
Marianna

Jennifer DeDonato said...

You must have been so happy when you opened that box! What great items...lucky, lucky you.

Anonymous said...

Very very beautiful. Always love your selection.

elbrochesmio said...

this retro print is wonderful !!!!!