06 May 2009

SURTEX 2009 - new york may 17-19

designers, agents, and buyers all over the world are grearing up for this months surtex trade show. im going to be giving shout-outs here on P+P to some of the great highlights of the show. by far the best flyer i have seen so far for the show was from jilly phillips who made the super cute design above for her mail out. you'll find jilly's gorgeous work on the lilla rogers stand at booth 251- 253.SURTEX May 17-19, 2009
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
New York
also running alongside at the same venue is the exciting national stationery show.
send me your flyers, pics, and booth numbers if you would like a mention on P+P.

4 comments:

Carolyn Gavin said...

Love it. love Jill's work too!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I'm so flattered (blushing!), thank you so much :)

HOLLi CONGER said...

Love all the surtex posts! This year is my first year to exhibit and I'll definitely be checking out these artists!

ellencrimitrent said...

I will be there walking the show.. not exhibiting again this year. I am sad that the show has gone downhill and that they now are placing artists next to students this year, and making them pay more than what the students pay for with the same exposure. I had shown for over 7 years and cannot believe what has happened to all my fellow artists. That is to say there is nothing wrong w/ students being there but just not in the same capacity as the hard working artists. I hope this years Surtex exhibitors have a great show.. I will be walking it and saying hello to all my friends!! The artists here and at the show put out so much effort that its nice that you give them a voice!