25 June 2009

CARDS - hygge by lagom

today im doing a bumper selection of posts about the amazing amount of fantastic new card designs that have just come out. im posting everything today as tomorrow im off to ikea tomorow so there will be no P+P. i will however be reporting back next week on all the dozens of wonderful patterns i can find in the swedish superstore. but back to today and we are kicking off with two brilliant new collections from lagom, the card publishing company owned by kelly hyatt. the first is this gorgeous blue graphic everyday collection call 'hygge' ( pronounced 'hoo-ga') which in danish means a deep sense of well-being; a feeling of friendship, warmth, contentment and peace with your immediate surroundings.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very striking.

Kylie said...

Just gorgeous! and I love the way they are all in the same colours! Thanks for sharing this. K x

the sunflower girl said...

I love all the patterns you have on here!!! some really great picks!!! I'll be sure to mention you on my blog!!

x
x
x

read me... said...

totally in love with these...

Chrissy Foreman C said...

isn't it amazing what can be achieved with such a simple colour scheme?! Less is more here ~ they're DIVINE!

Anonymous said...

Lovely and extremely similar to Sanna Annukka's work:
http://www.sanna-annukka.com/

Petit Paul said...

Fantastic!

samantha hahn said...

very cool Bowie. They remind me of Saana Annuka...but they're still unique and so graphic. Thanks for sharing.

worldofemma said...

or is Saana Annuka like Kelly's work? You decide! I think they're both great. There is always room for great design. Everything has been done before. it's just revisiting it and giving it a twist.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

LOOVEEE your blog. I just blogged about it here:

http://erynchandler.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/blog-find/

thanks for all the inspiration!

featherbed said...

I LOVE monochrome!!!!! Ahhh!