08 July 2009

DESIGNER - lotta odelius

i was in the kitchen department in selfridges last week and spotted some beautiful chopping boards from swedish company sagaform. the were by designer lotta odelius and featured stylised apples, lemons, and oranges. they also had these great floral glasses in the picnic display at selfridges. me being me i had to make a note of lotta's name and look her up online when i got home. so here are some more pics of lotta's work found on her website and blog and at sagaform and further down snaps taken in selfridges.

7 comments:

Inger K. said...

I love the Sagaform patterns. Remines me of the tableware we used to have when I was little. I really enjoy your blog!

Inger, Norway

Lauren Denney said...

These are great. Very retro. I've got some glasses and mugs from 60 /70's that almost match, the only trouble is they can't go in the dishwasher if i want to keep them looking nice.

Claire Hurd Design said...

I love the bold simplicity of these designs, really fresh and eye catching. Definitely make me think of summertime.

Dee said...

Very nice.

Carolyn Gavin said...

Gorgeous, Bold and fresh!

Anonymous said...

Those cards are sweet!

Helen said...

Love the design and colors. Thanks for sharing ^_^