15 October 2009

BACK AT LAST !

huge apologies to everyone who has been looking for print & pattern this week. last thursday i suffered a 'broken hardrive' and my pc had to go off for repairs. so since then i have been offline and unable to blog or email. but luckily this morning i was able to pick my machine up from the repair shop and they had managed to clone all my existing files onto a new drive and all is well again. i will get some new posts prepared asap - and if you have emailed me since last wednesday please be patient as i now have a huge backlog that built up whilst i was unable to go online.

12 comments:

yardage girl said...

Welcome back! I love you blog!

Ana Romero Textile Design said...

Great you are back! I was getting worried with the silence! Love the pattern by the way! xoxo

RahRah Repeats said...

phew! welcome back...i was getting worried!!

glad you've still got all your files

x

Estelle said...

Cheer up! We missed you;)

Jan said...

glad you're back and everything was fixable!!

About said...

I really was getting worried too!

Sounds like you've had a very stressful week so far...hope it picks up for you asap.

worldofemma said...

Phew....I've missed my fix

bowie style said...

thanks everyone : )

normal service will resume tomorrow.

i wasnt too stressed as i knew i had my files backed-up (after learning the hard way last time)so i never had the devastating feeling that i'd lost everything.
but living without the internet was a real eye opener - you dont realise how much its needed until its gone.

*pur-ple said...

... had started to miss your posts!

Glad all's OK.

Anonymous said...

so glad you were able to fix it!! we missed you!

marlenedesigner said...

So glad you are back!!!

charley said...

woo hoo! i was getting worried!