26 October 2009

QUILT FAIR - true up

kim is a the lovely lady who keeps a fabric blog called 'true up'. kim made such a kind and generous offer to print & pattern for me to post some of her photos from the quilt fair in houston, texas. if you couldnt attend the fair or if you just love fabric prints then you will love kim's many flickr sets here or see her fabulous reporting over at true up. here are some of my faves i picked out starting with kokka.
followed by michael miller ....
and then echino by etsuko furuya
next up lecien.....
and finally art gallery fabrics..........

4 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

Gorgeous fabric. Love the colors. I have some owl fabric on my site.

About said...

some great prints here.
Opened my eyes to the world of quilting...I'd like the time to make a quilt now! :D

thedoodlegirl said...

WOOOOW! Lovin' that blue hippo one!

Kim said...

Thank you SO much for posting these! There is just too much good fabric coming out in the next year.