02 November 2009

STORE SNAPS - designers guild

today im finishing off those shots from the focus 09 event in london last month. although designers guild is not based in chelsea harbour they do offer free shuttle taxis to and from the show to their store, and what a beautiful store it is. this season there were lots of black & yellow, geometrics in shocking pink and acid yellow, and as usual cool stuff for kids including products from nathalie lete. as seen at 267 and 287 kings road, chelsea.

3 comments:

all*over*print said...

stunning!
thanks for sharing
i love London
A

Amara said...

Hi, all good?
I love your blog! I was in love! He is very well done and super whimsical. Congratulations!
I will add in my blog.
Kisses,Rozani

Jane at LavishGiving said...

I have had a long time love affair with all things Designers Guild.... I'm a Brit living in Cincinnati, and I've managed to feed my addiction through my retail endeavours! Their delicious leather goods continue to be one of our strongest sellers (tho' you never need to replace a DG wallet - they last forever!) and just recently we added the fab DG pillows and throws to our offerings! 'scuse the shameless self-promotion, but I'd love to offer a give-away to the US readers of print & pattern.. let me know how I can do that!