15 January 2010

PAPERCHASE - new season floral

you may have noticed the lack of store snaps on print & pattern so far this year, which has been down to the fact britain has been in the grip of ice and snow. but yesterday for the fist time since christmas i got to go into paperchase and see the new season designs coming through. first up its a brand new promotion called 'inter floral' which features a new collection called ' blue floral. available on the full range of paperchase goodies you can see some of them online here at amazon. internationally look out for paperchase in branches of borders.

5 comments:

Agatha said...

What a lovely new design! I haven't been into paperchase in ages now - the borders nearest to me closed down and so I wasn't able to have my paperchase fix. I do love the pencil cases, though.

Have a super weekend,

-
Agatha x

thehouseonbloghill.blogspot.com

Term papers said...

You have a lovely new design. I may have noticed the lack of store snaps on print & pattern so far this year, which has been down to the fact Britain has been in the grip of ice and snow. i Also got to go into paper chase and see the new season designs coming through.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Those patterns & colours fit right in with our current season, heat waves in the Australian Summer. Love Posie

Carol T. Moré said...

I just love your blog more and more everyday. I wish mine is beautiful as yours. Have a lovely weekend. :)

Patrick said...

Very nice pattern !
Spring before spring...