26 March 2010

DESIGNER - abigail brown

our next designer is abigail brown who works both as an illustrator and artist in the UK. abigail has licensed designs for greetings cards and illustrated childrens books as well as finding the time to create her own ranges for shops and galleries. she loves to make birds which are handcrafted from recycled materials and fabrics, along with wall art designs, various softies, brooches and cards. you can find out all about abigail's fabulous world online here or for international customers dont miss her etsy shop here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Abigail's work, ever since I saw her at the Brighton 'Made' fair...gorgeous creations x

cassie said...

I adore these birdies by Abigail Brown! Lovely Designs by a very lovely designer! well spotted bowiestyle!

Neon Whispers said...

fabulous designs featured today! I bought my mum a bag from paperchase with the cameo design :)

jone said...

I adore abigail brown...
these are pretty great cards and such...
she is such an inspiration

Lynne said...

Love those top cards - love pretty birds.

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

lovely work!