23 April 2010

STORESNAPS - john lewis bedlinen

i've come to the end of my john lewis week here on print & pattern and in my opinion i've saved the best for last. when i first spotted this bedlinen i got so excited - it combines two things i really love : 1970's prints and scandinavian style. called 'maisie' this beautiful bedlinen is exclusive to john lewis and features double sided duvet covers - one side for birds and one side for flowers, various co-ordinating pillowcases and a decorative embroidered cushion. its just perfect, my congratulations go to the designer. see the bedlinen in john lewis now or online here.
just in case my in store snaps dont do the design justice here are the official press shots.

11 comments:

Helen said...

oooh, I like that! I need to go shopping.

tinajo said...

Gorgeous prints in my favourite colors! Great style! :-)

Sarah said...

Stunning!!!

Pocketful of Patterns said...

Gorgeous! Hmmmm...wonder if I can persuade the hubby that we should part with our wedding gift vouchers for this lovely set?! ;)

Carolyn Gavin said...

so gorgeous! i want, i covet it... where can we get this in North America? and the next set in pink is also stunning!

Joey's Dream Garden said...

Oh! Its lovely! I think I NEED this... I like the birds the best but the flowers are wonderful too! Cheers for sharing.

Judit Gueth said...

It's simply gorgeous! Wow.

Hannah said...

I absolutely love it! I'm thinking of redecorating my bedroom and this may be perfect!

Tom Payne said...

John Lewis will start shipping internationally from their website later this year.

Whitney Barnes said...

Love the colors. the photographs are really nice as well!

noodleBubble said...

NEED !