29 November 2010

BOOK - angie lewin : plants & places

today i have a great new book to showcase - plants and places - which is the first ever book about artist angie lewin. it features over 80 of her prints and background information on how and where she works with well written text by leslie geddes-brown. its a good chance to see her amazing floral prints, fabrics, fascinating glimpses at her sketchbooks, and the original wood blocks. the size of the book is really substantial at just over 25x25cm (10"x10") and will be perfect for anyone who has ever admired angie's work and fans of mid century modern. published by merrell you can see it here on amazon uk or amazon usa.

8 comments:

Emma said...

Wow that looks fantastic, on my xmas list hehe :D:D:D

Jacqui Dodds said...

This book is gorgeous - thank you for showing us it all inside - I thought it would be lovely but it is even better than I thought.
Now I hope I get some book tokens for Christmas!

G Peplow said...

WOW what stunners:0) xx

Carolyn Gavin said...

What a STUNNING book, I'm a HUGE fan!

Anonymous said...

Great work

Unknown said...

Fantastic work! Beautiful!

Erin said...

Lovely!

Vicky said...

I pre-ordered this book in July (from Amazon US) and just received it-definitely worth waiting for! Now I wish I could afford an original print.