03 May 2011

BOOKS - orla kiely

its lovely to be back after the spring break and i'll be getting back into the swing of things today by going through emails and looking at the first of the surtex flyers which have been coming in. i thought i'd start with some snapshots of things spotted over the holidays but couldn't resist first posting up these two forthcoming children's board books from orla kiely. i've had them on my wishlist for a while now but they only recently added cover images - and wow they look like they will be great. 'colours' & 'numbers' are due out on 1st september and can be seen on amazon uk and amazon usa.

8 comments:

Hannah said...

How lovely! thanks so much for sharing, these will be going on my wish list too!

The Artful Craner said...

These look super :) And they're out just in time for my niece's birthday too... present sorted!

orange you lucky! said...

Good to see you back:) I've been missing my daily doze of P&P...

bowie style said...

thanks helen : )

Unknown said...

Mee too! Wach the posts everyday!

nanditark said...

i'm always inspired by your works... really .


http://nanditark-lifeiscrafty.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

You need an Orla Kiely tag on your blog.

Orla Kiely Bags for Sale said...

Lovely!!

I am feeling so sad, these are not coming when I was a child :-(