14 September 2011

E-BOOK - pattern people

oregon based surface design studio pattern people, founded by claudia brown and jessie whipple vickery, have recently released their second e-book. 'repeat after me - creating pattern repeats in illustrator and photoshop' is a complete series of step-by-step tutorials that will give you the tools to master pattern repeats. topics covered include how do you turn your artwork into a pattern repeat? how do you format your work for the factory or a client?, techniques and tricks using the adobe creative suite, and a chapter on color separations. the book also includes over 400 patterns from surface designers around the world. you can download all 86 pages in pdf format for only $24.95 online here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there. I don't know if you remember me but a few years ago I asked you to review some of my work. You gave me great feedback and I've been working and refining my style since then. Well, three of my designs are in this book! That's me bottom left in the last set.

Thanks for posting about it. All the artists are amazing and I feel so blessed to be among them.

Tks!
Jeff Hendrickson