27 September 2011

FABRICS - new lotta jansdotter

'echo' is the first lotta jansdotter collection produced for windham fabrics . the designs are simple, organic motifs and contemporary abstract patterns in stylish colours. the fabrics are suitable for making table linens, curtains, dressmaking, quilts, and more. lotta mentions how windham supported her fully in her design choices and allowed her artistic freedom as they played with colours and designs during the selection process. you can see the whole series online at windham's and pre-order now with worldwide shipping from lotta's own website here.

5 comments:

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

These are so beautiful and I love the colour palette used, I popped over to the website to and its so fab! Ive seen Lotta's work before but never got around to exploring more, so thanks for reminding me!x

Anonymous said...

Ooh these are gorgeous, I love Lotta Jansdotter's work.

Melissa said...

I'm such a fan of Lotta and Windham!! What a great combo! Can't wait to get my hands on that lovely fabric!

Anonymous said...

These are so simple and sweet. I love the color scheme, Lovely!

orange you lucky! said...

Beautiful colours and shapes from Lotta (as always).