14 September 2011

RENEGADE CRAFT FAIR - london

the world famous renegade craft fair is coming to london for the very first time next month. the event takes place at the old truman brewery on 8th-9th october. there will be hundreds of designer/makers exhibiting and interactive craft workshops. look out for stalls by kate sutton, custom made, and robin & mould as well as the fabulous artwork of patrick edgeley. patrick will have lots of prints on sale and a new series of letters (see below). the letters are hand printed on card and sell for less than £5. if you cant make the fair you can buy them online at type king on etsy.

5 comments:

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

This sounds so exciting, is definatly going on my to go list!x

fluffsstuffs said...

I will be having a stall there. I am so excited about his one.Been following renegade fairs online for years! then..yes then I see a post here on my favorite blog.my life is moon beams and kittens right now x

gluten free gift said...

Ah - the transistor radio... takes me back to my childhood (used to listen to it under my pillow after lights out!). Great images.

Renegade Gang said...

Oh goodness, thank you so much for the mention! We're getting so excited to bring the fair to London, we hope to see you there!

Jennifer | The Make Lounge said...

We'll be there running some fab workshops, looking forward to it!