20 October 2011

PAPERCHASE - fantasia

my final paperchase collection of the week is 'fantasia' which is a grown up stationery and gift collection. the main design features vividly coloured florals and an elegant font set against a striking black background, and there are also secondary patterns including one of trailing branches. fantasia features on products such as cosmetic bags, lip balm, and bath salts making it ideal for female christmas gifts. you can see more fantasia online here and in stores during the build up to christmas shopping.

4 comments:

H. Javed said...

I just bought a new diary already, no fair.
I lvoe that cursive font used in the last image. I wonder what its called, and if i can get it for free from the web...

Beth said...

They're very pretty, I do love Paperchase.

Ellie said...

They look so pretty, but I need to restrain myself when it comes to stationary, I just buy too much of it!

gluten free gift said...

Wow - these are really eye-popping... and a refreshing combo of graphics. Grazie!! Claudine