21 November 2011

MOO xmas cards

talking of christmas cards - if you want to have a go at printing your own this year then its not too late to upload images to moo.com as i did here. i used some of my own designs to easily create a pack of 25 different cards and was really pleased with the quality when they arrived. they are delivered in a specially designed box complete with envelopes and you can add your own text and logo on the back and choose a greeting for inside. these would be great for friends and family or a professional touch to send to clients. you can currently can get 15% off christmas cards at moo until november 26th, you can also quote the code CHRISTMASTIME at the checkout up until december 10th to ensure you get the 15% discount.

8 comments:

About said...

these are excellent! I will be checking out Moo.com
I think it was you I heard on 6music this weekend talking album covers!

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for the share, i want to print my own cards but worry about the quality i can produce at home but these are such a bargain I may have to do this for my rectangular designs...shame they dont do square shapes too!x

Anonymous said...

I've used Moo a couple of times and they're brilliant :)

bowie style said...

yes beth, that was me on 6music - as a teenager i had ideas of going into record sleeve design so couldnt resist making a comment
on the show.

littletree - yes i wish they did square cards too. hopefully this will come to moo soon : )

RahRah Repeats said...

Ahhh I had to stop listening half way through the album cover chat - I'll have to listen again!

I love your little robin Bowie!

monda-loves said...

These are fab - they printed up really well.
I made a few Christmas cards with Moo this year too, and I too wish they did square cards - hopefully soon.

Moo's postcards are also really excellent quality.

lifeisrosie said...

I love moo! Very cute designs too. Really lovely

Claire Caudwell said...

Excellent designs.