17 July 2012

TEXTILES - tove johansson

tove johansson is a Swedish designer based in paris working in the fields of printmaking for textiles, interior, fashion and stationery. tove trained at central saint martins college of art and design in london graduatingwith a BA in fashion and after graduating she worked in the fashion industry with designers such as christian lacroix. tove now works freelance for clients within fashion, textiles, paper goods and interiors and will be launching her own product line, shown here, later on this year.

5 comments:

IDREWTHIS said...

gorgeous work, brilliant colours soft and gentle. x

Rhonda said...

I love your blog. It is so fabulous. It is part of my daily routine. It is very inspiring. Tove Johanssons work is awesome.

Rhonda said...

I love your blog. It is part of my daily routine. Thanks for the great postings. I love the work of Tove Johansson.

Unknown said...

Fabulous prints!

Emma Alviti said...

I love the first image! Lovely!