26 September 2014

NEW SEASON - joules

I am a big fan of British fashion label Joules who produce some really colourful clothes, home wares, and stationery. I always love companies who put printed patterns to the forefront of their business and it is the bold style designs of Joules that makes them stand out. There have been some great new arrivals for autumn such as these silhouette floral towels, horse shaped cushions and a vintage style 'Harvest' print for little ones. I am a great believer in having patterns on everything so currently I am coveting their new floral print suitcase, and I always where Joules printed wellies in the snow with a parka to add a splash of print. Scroll down to enjoy some of Joules' latest arrivals and if you feel inspired enough to shop online then there are some discount codes at bottom of the page to celebrate Joules' 25th Birthday.




















No comments: