09 July 2015

FABRICS - rachel cave

I was really pleased to see that designer Rachel Cave is working with the excellent Dashwood Studio. Dashwood is a British based fabric company who make all their fabrics here in the UK. Today we have an early view of Rachel's forthcoming collection from Dashwood Studio called 'Bloom' which includes eight designs and is due for release this summer. The photos below are of the first strike offs of this beautiful graphic collection.

I also thought I would post a reminder of what a really good designer Rachel is by showcasing some of her other lovely patterns and projects...






1 comment:

Eva said...

SO lovely! Thanks for the inspiration! I love locally made stuff. (I'm in Seattle, so it's not local to me, but I love that they are made where the company is based). These fabrics would be so much fun to craft with.