04 August 2015

PAPERCHASE - greetings cards

Whilst we are on the subject of greetings cards I thought I would share some snapshots from my visit to Paperchase in London. I was there for the press show so it gave me the perfect excuse to snap some shots of the store as well. I particularly loved the new card showcase on the first floor which had bold cactus wallpaper teamed with vivid blue paneling and white wooden shelves. This new white display rack seemed to elevate the curated selection of cards to pieces of mini art. Paperchase in Tottenham Court Road is the best card shop in London and here are some snaps of what is currently available.












































And here are a few Paperchase cards which are fresh new arrivals that have just landed online...










And snapped in Paperchase London a bright selection of cards by the Archivist Gallery.



No comments: