06 March 2017

KIDS DESIGN - cat and jack

I have quite a lot of kids design research still left over from last week so I thought I would do a few more posts this week. Starting with placement prints from Cat and Jack a label exclusive to Target. The children's and babies clothes line was first launched in July 2016 and aims to feature on trend prints at affordable prices. When creating Cat & Jack as a new brand Target invited children themselves to take part in the design and buying stages (seen here) to let Target know what kind of designs they wanted. I have picked out some favourites below and many more can be found online here (UK shipping available including £15 off a £70 order with the code UKSHIP) and of course in stores too across the USA.
























1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of these ideas! I can’t believe it! I am for sure going to have to make some of these. Most of the time my kids and I just get all the cute t-shirts from DK Wittle Ones and that’s always been our go-to, but I am going to have to try out some of these! Thank you so much for sharing!