11 September 2018

TOP DRAWER AW18 - playroom interiors

London has been hosting the Autumn Winter 18 Top Drawer show over the last few days and I thought I'd highlight some of the attendees this week. The show closes today - but if you are in London you still have time to make it. One of those exhibiting in Top Drawer's new 'Play' sector is Playroom Interiors from Emma Carlow who launched their new range of 'Playroom' bedding at the show. The Old McDonald design below features stylish grey on one side and bright red or green on the other so you can change the mood of room in an instant. Playroom Interiors also have terrific bold geometric designs on wallpaper, cushions, and lampshades. You can find them and shop online here and don't miss their Instagram account for fascinating extras.















3 comments:

Roberto Pujol said...

Amazing!!!

emma Carlow said...

What a great surprise to find my work here! I have referred to your blog for years for inspiration and so I'm very flattered to represented here. Thank you. Emma

bowie style said...

You are most welcome Emma - I absolutely love all your work and am so pleased you didn't mind me showcasing your fabulous designs on P&P.