16 December 2019

CHRISTMAS 2019 - tk maxx : gift packaging

One of the joys of Christmas for pattern fans (although not for the planet unfortunately) is the extra emphasis on packaging. Companies go out of their way to make super attractive boxes, wrappers, and bottles, meaning great news for print and pattern designers. I took the opportunity to check out some of the gifts at my local TK Maxx as this is often a place to see something out of the ordinary. Here is what I found....






























Below : Not technically packaging but I thought it was nice that this mug's label tag could live on as a Christmas tree decoration.

Below : Seeing the beautiful patterns from Empire Australia packaging in TK Maxx inspired me to look them up online and see how their latest collections were looking.



No comments: