25 May 2020

JAPAN WEEK - miyuki matsuo

zakka japanese design
All this week I will be celebrating Japanese designers. I have had so much fun seeking out a great selection of designs to showcase with a different artist to feature each day. We start with Miyuki Matsuo, a popular illustrator who designs widely in the areas of magazines, books, record covers etc. I've been researching her designs for tableware which include these beautiful woodland designs. Miyuki has a great eye for floral and animal designs and she uses unique hand drawn lines to represent fur. Despite all my searching I could not find a website/Instagram account for Miyuki but you can still see lots of her work on Instagram here. And find her work in lots of Japanese online stores, such as Mollif




















No comments: