21 May 2021

GREETINGS CARDS - round-up

It's the last day of card week and one of my favourite finds was this box set of cards from Oliver Bonas. I love geometric design and I love colour so this ticked all my boxes. Sold as a set of 10 with the message Hip Hip Hooray they could suit many occasions and were spotted online here.
Next up are a selection of cards snapped in John Lewis....

And I also saw some nice designs at Wilko......





This year Lagom added new designs to their successful card range by Meghann Rader, They are contemporary, delicate and pretty with painterly motifs and gold metallic text.



Below : Floral cards from Hannah Day UK's Etsy shop. The cards were created with paper cutwork illustrations and printed at a local family printer.
And finally two fun cards spotted in Boots.

No comments: