13 June 2008

ILLUSTRATION - fotc cd and posters

now i realise im being a bit self indulgent here because im such a big fan of 'flight of the conchords'. i posted their album cover illustration back in april - but at that time i had only bought the album on i-tunes because it wasnt in stores. now however ive invested in the full proper package. it has a great sleeve that opens out, pops up and has a large double sided poster inside. all in all a great package with great design. illustrated by tyler stout who has also created 10 poster designs (2 of which are above) for the fotc tour. they should be available to buy from here around june 20th. by the way if you are a fotc fan you just have to see eagle v shark. ive put it in my shop temporarily here uk or usa.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am French, living in Australia married to a Kiwi, isn't that slightly complicated!!! And I love the flight of the Conchords!!!
Their videos are hilarious!!!!
I had not seen their album. It looks so cool! Its a must have!

Love your blog! So inspiring!

hello@marialuisagarcia.info said...

It's gorgeous! Congrats on the book deal.

ellencrimitrent said...

okay this is one of my favorite shows also. I have managed to get many people watching it, love the illustrations.

Ana said...

I *haert* them so much :)

Ana said...

or *heart* ;)

bowie style said...

ellen if you havent seen it yet then you just have to get the dvd of 'eagle v shark' starring jemaine - it has exactly the same sense of humour and its written and directed by the same guy who co-wrote/directed 2 episodes of fotc.

Anonymous said...

I immediately framed the poster after I bought my copy. I love it soooo much! Like having the CD wasn't enough of a joy!