25 September 2009

BOOK - my wonderful world of fashion

'my wonderful world of fashion' is an interactive doodle book by nina chakrabarti. more than just a colouring book it is packed full of illustrations designed to inspire readers of any age. there are patterned sheets to cut out and blank designs to fill in. nina is a well known illustrator based in london whose work we featured here back in 2006. this book is super stylish in black and white with hints of neon pink. you can buy a copy online here at amazon uk or amazon usa. suitable for young girls and teens, fashion students, surface designers and illustration fans.

8 comments:

Dorothee-Maria said...

Oh, I need to have that book!
I gonna buy it!!
Thank you for sharing this idea.
And all of those other ones.
Your blog is so inspirational!
Tnak you very much!

Leo said...

I love this book saw it mentioned in the Sunday Times but I hadn't seen the cover before now - now I need it! lol

RahRah Repeats said...

looks like such a lovely book - what a great idea.

orange you lucky! said...

Oh... I'm in love with this book! Wonderful!

Amy Nicole said...

I love, love, love your blog! This book looks awesome. Thanks for writing about this and that Pattern Sourcebook too!

Ama said...

What a lovely book. So great for inspiration.
=^x^=

oklyous said...

Wow that is so awsome:)
Really inspirational

Sian To said...

What a great post. I have just popped over to amazon and bought 2! only two left there now peeps!