12 September 2016

STORE SNAPS - coincasa

I am back from a very lovely hot and sunny Italy where I saw not only the Bowie show but also lots of prints and patterns which I will bring to you over the next few days. We begin with Italian department store Coin where I snapped various ranges in the Kitchen department. All the designs were branded with their own label coincasa.

































And we finish with a few notebooks and a gift bag by Legami spotted in the Bologna branch of Coin.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That table runner reminds me of Orla Kiely's Acorn Cup design...
https://www.google.ca/search?q=orlakiely+pattern&espv=2&biw=1278&bih=676&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDzcaYjo7PAhVI8mMKHZh3A64Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=orlakiely+pattern+acorn&imgrc=ThxX6XP5uXrSdM%3A

bowie style said...

Me too !